January 25, 2009

19 Rules

These rules are tied to eternal laws. They cannot be broken...we can only break ourselves against them if we live contrary to them. I hope these help each of us!


Rule #1
KNOW WHAT YOU WANT!
I will spend time deciding exactly what I want, and why. I will set aside all the reasons it may seem impossible, and all the reasons I think it may fail while I allow myself to imagine a wonderful new picture for my life.

RULE #2
I know that my passionate thoughts will emanate from my mind like radio waves, causing unseen things to happen on my behalf, – I will enjoy success in my mind and in my heart. I will feel the joy now; and I will know that these constructive thoughts are my little soldiers sent out to fight my battles ahead of me. They are preparing the way.

RULE #3
I know that there is no obstacle so great that there is not also a way prepared for me to succeed. There is always a way. If I can see it in my mind, and if it does not violate anyone else's agency, then it is possible. I will not give up until I find the way.

RULE #4
I know that I have all I need to get started, and that's all that matters. – Just like an acorn in the ground, I will act on my immediate surroundings. In time, my connections will lead me to obtain all I need to accomplish my grand design.
Remember Nephi and the plates, building a ship; the Sons of Mosiah and the Lamanites; there is Enos; the Brother of Jared, Captain Moroni, and many, many others! They all went to the Lord with the desires of their hearts and went forth, knowing it would be granted.

RULE #5
I will write it down.
I will "submit" my goal to the Master Chef. If you do not submit your order to the chef at a restaurant can you expect to get what you want? Not hardly, I will expect my results to come just as I "ordered"; therefore I will be careful to be completely specific in my description. The more specific the desire, the more amazed I will be when it comes; and as a result I will know that its realization was no coincidence. I am continually grateful to the Master for all I receive.

Rule #6
I know that whatever is needed to accomplish my goal will be drawn to me once I have planted the seed in my mind. I know that all I need is on its way... therefore, it is so.

Rule #7
Whatever my circumstances are, I can and will always choose my own thoughts. My eyes will be opened to see solutions and opportunities that would otherwise be hidden from my view. I expect to find that which I seek. It is my choice to maintain an expectant mind-set, which actually lights the way. Without an expectation, the way remains hidden in the darkness.

Rule #8
When I have a choice, I choose to believe.
It does me no harm to believe. If I am wrong, I will cross that bridge when I come to it. In the meantime, I have nothing to lose by believing. I choose to believe. It is a choice.

Rule #9
I will doubt not, and I will fear not. It just simply isn't good for me. Doubt and fear are emotions that can put me in harmony with the very thing I fear. I choose to dismiss fearful and doubtful thoughts because they are mental images of circumstances that may never happen. Why would I ever want to waste mental energy attracting something I don't want?

Rule #10
I will make sacrifices for wisdom, and I know that it will pay me well.
I expect to make sacrifices for wisdom. I eagerly make the necessary sacrifice because I know it will be worth the price. Wisdom may be one of the only things I will take with me when I pass on. An investment in my knowledge will pay great dividends.

Rule #11
I will get what I ask for out of life...I'll have the courage to ask.
I have nothing to lose by asking. If I hear "no," then I am no worse off than before. If I hear "yes," then I'll celebrate, and learn to expect "yes" more frequently.


Rule #12
I'll visualize the outcome, and the right people will do the right things to help it happen. It is not for me to know who the right people are. I do not manipulate people with my thoughts; I simply emanate the desires of my heart and move my feet. Others who can help me along the way are also helped by me to accomplish their goals as well.

Rule #13
I know that there is more than enough for everybody.
If the supply ever ran dry, more would be created out of the formless substance in the same way it was created in the beginning. There is no need for competition. By operating on a creative plane rather than a competitive plane, my eyes will continue to see opportunities and abundance. Only by my doubt and fear will I ever live in scarcity..

Rule #14
I'm expecting! I will allow my objective to happen at the right time.
Just as a baby in the womb needs time to develop, so does my new idea. I will be patient and allow it to grow at nature's pace. I want it to arrive fully formed, healthy and strong. If I must wait longer than expected, my anticipation will only increase and I will continue to prepare for its arrival.

Rule #15
I will write a detailed description of my life.
I will describe it just as I want it as though it has already happened, with a future date at the top like a journal entry. I will allow myself to feel gratitude as though it is already mine. I will experience it now.

Rule #16
I know that which I desire is looking for me!
Nature is friendly to my plans. I only have to go halfway, because that which I desire meets me in the middle. I know that as I continue to move toward the accomplishment of my goal, the outcome is approaching me just as rapidly.

Rule #17
I will scrutinize each word in my goal, or gratitude statement.
I will write a future date at the top: a date I hope to see the dream come true. The date is far enough away to be believable, but close enough to keep me awake at night. I will only choose words for my gratitude statement which make me think of the positive aspects of the dream. I will write in present tense, and describe how it feels "now that I enjoy" the success.
I will follow the format: "(Date): I am so happy and grateful now that I enjoy _________________________ because _________________________________ _________________________________________________________________.

Rule #18
Goal first – way second.
I will not select the goal based on a way I already have in mind. If I do, then I am not dreaming big enough. I will select the goal based on the desires of my heart. The way will come after the goal is properly set; after I have composed and internalized my gratitude statement.

Rule #19
I know exactly what fear is, and it doesn't stop me.
If I feel fear or anxiety related to achieving my goal, I know it's simply my subconscious mind wrestling with two contradictory truths such as "I am broke" and "I am wealthy." Fear is evidence that I have successfully turned over the new idea to my subconscious mind through emotion; and if I persist in spite of the fear, I will overcome old programming. In the face of anxiety, I will proceed anyway.

No comments: