October 1, 2013

Special Days with Dezmond!

Can I just say how much I enjoy being with Dezmond!!  I love ALL of my grandkids, but Dezmond is here in St. George, and so I get to spend a lot more time with him, and I love that!!




Last week he and I went grocery shopping.
When the cart started running out of room I found the perfect perch for him!!  He loved being able to see where we were going, and he seemed to enjoy his comfortable seat....especially when I opened the bag of sliced french bread, and we shared a few pieces.  After checking out, it took TWO carts to get everything outside.








And then one night we had sausage casserole for dinner, and the Kirchhausen's came over, along with Julie Schram.  The casserole didn't turn out as good as it usually does, but Dezmond LOVED it!  So what else matters.

 



Kitchen sink Clean-up!!

 Last Friday Dezmond (and his mom) went horseback riding with me.  He LOVED it!!  The whole time Dezmond would hum to the rhythm of the horse.  If we were walking, it was a slow, "huuum-huuum-huuum-huuum" but if we were galloping, it became a much faster "hum-hum-hum-hum!"  We all enjoyed that ride!!

 Today he came swimming with me and Jaida (Mil came too!)  Even though the water was cold, he loved playing in it and with Jaida, too!  Then, Dezmond helped me teach my piano students this afternoon, and made sure all of my sticky notes covered the floor, and he redistributed many of the books on the bookshelf after he played the piano, the bells, and the timer!!  (Yes, the timer "plays" when you hit the buttons that beep over and over!!)

I tell you, this boy does my heart good!!  




No comments: