November 14, 2011

What was I thinking???

So this morning, I was fixing breakfast for Dad and I...

Two eggs
Fried Potatoes
Two toast
Two glasses of orange juice


I set the dishes out and was ready to put the food on
the plates when I discovered this. . .



Yeah...I must have been on "auto-pilot" when I put out FIVE plates for our two little eggs!!

Obviously we REALLY miss Dallin, Nat and Kristy. . . the rest of you have been gone long enough to be "on your own!"

WE LOVE YOU ANYWAY!!!

Love,
Mom

3 comments:

Tracy said...

LOL too funny. I am going to try to call you this weekend. Everytime I think to call you is when I'm in the car. In the morning you are either in bed or doing piano and when I am coming home from work you are doing piano. That leaves the weekends. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish you would FedEx me breakfast every morning!!! I miss the plate with the pan lid over the top after I was through with my workouts! Thanks for being a great mom! Love you!

Rod and Patrice Hunt said...

GOOD MEMORIES!! Now I put a lid on my OWN plate...waiting til I have enough time to eat! Sound familiar???

Love you!