August 25, 2011

Oh Yeah. . . Dallin's In Provo!!

So, Dallin left for BYU last Saturday and I forgot to put up our sad crying pictures!!  I guess this is just the weird way we Hunt's say "Good-bye!"




 It's SOOOOO disturbing to me when I call him and hear all kinds of commotion and happy sounds in the background like people PLAYING and having FUN TOGETHER.  In fact, last night I texted Dal and asked, "Soooo, are there lots of fish in the sea?"  He quickly replied, "YES!  And I'm a master fisherman!"  Sheesh...do you think you could miss home a little bit?!?!  DOUBTFUL!!  Oh well, we really are glad that he is enjoying this week up there.

Next week, when school hits, he's going to be SLAMMED with homework; he's going to be DYING with muscle soreness from rugby conditioning with the BYU football coaches; and he's going to wonder WHEN he's going to sleep!  Poor boy!  Welcome to college life!!



No comments: