January 7, 2010

WOMEN!!

This afternoon I discovered I needed to "reorganize" my new piano studio, AGAIN! I should have had the pianos on the east wall rather than the west, which gives me 3' more room, and my students aren't hitting their backs on the corner of my desk. The only problem was I wasn't POSITIVE it would work, AND it would be a LOT of work to move. Dallin was NOT impressed when I first asked him, and Dad was a clone of his son! They had both done a ton of work to get the pianos and desk all set up the first time, and now I had the nerve to suggest they would be better flip-flopped! AND the Football National Championship game was on.

Luckily, I've learned to be patient...sort of...I waited until the 4th quarter before I realized "Hey!! Dallin's got two of his buddies here! The three of them could move this all around rather 'easily' and Dad wouldn't have to do a thing!!" I was amazed when the three boys rather willingly came in and made the changes. I simply told them where I wanted things, then got out of their way!

I LOVE my new piano studio/office! Thanks, boys!!




1 comment:

Booking It With Sandi said...

Patrice-
The Office/Piano Studio looks great! I guess that is what clean looks like when you only have one kid at home huh?

I love your one step at a time entry. I love being able to learn from you still even from afar!
Thanks for sharing your heart.
Miss and love you and your family,
Sandi