September 9, 2015

Going to the Temple with Kristy!

I was thrilled when Kristy called to invite me to go to the temple with her.  It worked out well that I didn't have piano lessons all this week.

What an amazing experience as we walked from the car to the temple doors.  I was suddenly brought back in time to the last time I stood on these sacred temple grounds.  It was 2007 and the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House.  Rod and I and Amelia, Natalee, and Dallin had gone to it.  But the best part was that Denzel met us there, dressed in his camp gear from Camp Williams.  he wasn't able to stay long, but we took pictures and it was so great to have him come be there for a minute with us.

Being there this morning with Kristy brought back some very tender feelings.  So grateful to be there with her today!!  ❤️

No comments: