March 17, 2012

Mom's 56th Birthday...

Nat and I drove home Thursday night for a few different reasons...but mainly because of my birthday and the Spectrum 10k run on the 17th (surprise gift registration for the race from Natalee!)

Lots of fun birthday wishes from friends and family, gifts, and kindnesses!




Nat went overboard to make my birthday very special:  breakfast in bed, signs, presents, etc.  It was a fun day even though a lot of the family were spread out.  

I absolutely LOVED the BYU Rugby shirt Rod and Dallin got me!!





I got to take three different rides out on my birthday!  It was SO fun being with Trevor, Nichole, and Brock (and my student, Alex!)  Missed having Mason and Bridger along!!  Maybe next time!
 Nat and I ran the Spectrum 10K early Saturday morning before driving back up to Mapleton that afternoon.  She did great and pushed me to finish well!  Thanks for a great birthday, Nat!!


No comments: