August 6, 2011

What can I say. . . oops!!

So. . . with so many things going on in May, and June, and July . . . I just realized I didn't do so good documenting our joy!!!  Can I do that in retrospect?!?!?!


ON THE SAME DAY. . .  May 6th, 2011 . . . 
Kristy graduated with her BS degree in English from Dixie State College (which we didn't realize she was REALLY graduating until after the fact . . . yes, it's a long story! And  we were so glad that NAT WAS THERE!!) . . . 

From Kristy Grad
.  . . so Dad and I went up north to be at Brandon's graduation in Salt Lake City.  He received his Masters Degree in Accounting  from the University of Utah.   (Tannya graduated THE SAME DAY with her BS in Dental Hygiene from Dixie State College, but she stayed up north for Brandon's graduation, too!!)

WE ARE SO PROUD OF 
ALL OF OUR GRADUATES!!! 
This year we had a BUMPER CROP!
CONGRATS . . . 
Brandon, Tannya, Kristy, Amelia, and Dallin!

No comments: