June 24, 2010

Acupuncture!

Believe it or not, Dad and I went on a date. . .to the acupuncturist!! How cool is that?!?! Dad's back and shoulder have been giving him some trouble, and my lower back has gotten "tweaked" a couple of times the past month. Since Mark Montgomery gave me a WONDERFUL gift last year of "free acupuncture for immediate family members for life" I haven't really taken advantage of it, mostly due to a very busy schedule. That is crazy!! I forgot how TOTALLY relaxing it is to be there for an hour.

With it being Dad's first time, he wasn't very relaxed. . .but I was SO proud of him for being willing to go and to try this even though it was out of his comfort zone!

The other cool thing...he just walked in the room and said, "You know what I just noticed? I'm walking normally!" (not his "side-winder" walk when his back is hurting...) I go back tomorrow (Dad and Dallin are going to Youth Conference), and both of us go back on Monday.

Who says we're too old to try new things???? ^_^

No comments: