May 9, 2010

Mother's Day "WALL"

Since it is officially Mother's Day, I thought I'd write down just a few reasons why I am grateful that I got MY mom.
-She still lets me sit on her lap and cry.
-She is always trying to better herself.
-She loves her children unconditionally (whether they accept it or not).
-She lets me call her whenever I am bored.
-She is a great resource. :)
-She lets you think "you MIGHT be right".
-She is 100% direct. No beating around the bush.
-She is an amazing gardener.
-She has a strong testimony and always shares it.
-She is a great listener.
-She is a great advice giver.
-She helps mend broken hearts.
-She loves my Dad.
-She taught her me to be a hard worker.
-She will stay up past midnight just to eat a bowl of cereal with her kids and play the props game from Who's Line.
-She doesn't take no for an answer.
-She eats ALL the mushrooms and doesn't offer to share (except for on my Birthday).
-She helps me "problem-solve".
-She can take great pictures while running on a horse!

The list could go on forever, but since I have 9:00am church I am going to have to call it quits for now.

Mom, I hope you know that I love and appreciate you so much! You are the best mom for me and I wouldn't trade you for anyone! Happy Mother's Day!!

Posted by Amelia Hunt at 11:56 PM
May 9, 2010

From Mom Collage

No comments: