May 9, 2010

I LOVE MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Hi Kids!! Thank you so much for everyone being so thoughtful!! I have ALWAYS loved Mother's Day! Breakfast this morning was excellent...especially since I didn't have to make the bacon, fried eggs, toast, or orange juice! WAHOO!!
Denzel's and Anna's flowers arrived yesterday, which was a nice surprise! Loved opening ALL the cards at breakfast this morning! Dallin's card takes the cake!! Wish I could post the sound on here...it was a "Whoops and YoYo" card, changing the words to "Amazing Grace" to be sung as:
"Amaz-ing Mom, you're wonderful, we think th-uh world of YOUUUUU!
And though-oh at times, we do some baa-ad things, we know you-uuuu love us tooooooo!

Hee hee hee, you're such a great mom! We're going to make you a huge cake! (Ka-blam!!) Oh, maybe we'll just take you out for ice cream! Hee Hee, good idea, good idea!"

Yep, it's pretty funny!! I also got some Japanese Blossom perfume (I'm almost out), a dress, shirt and nice summer pj's, AND a beautiful book!! I had just checked it out from the library, and decided within the first few pages this was a book of which I wanted my own copy. (Aunt Sue had recommended it to me.) It is EXCELLENT - "Change Your Questions--Change Your Life" by Wendy Watson Nelson (wife of Elder Russell M. Nelson) It's not like a regularly written book. Lots of different formatting to it, with wonderful content! I HIGHLY recommend it!

THANKS KIDS! I really DO LOVE MY JOB~~

No comments: